- Given over three hundred live concerts between the years 1999 and 2002, performing Carnatic Classical and Bollywood genres.
- Performed Ghazal and Hindustani Classical music at various concert halls throughout India and the United Kingdom.
- Performed and accompanied Dr. A.R. Rahman in his concerts.
- Lead Singer for the KM Sufi Ensemble, performing for various TV shows and music festivals such as the Oprah Winfrey Show, Dubai Global Sufi Festival (2009-15).
- Performed with A.R. Rahman’s vocal jazz band NAFS (2013-15).
Western Classical Music
- Performer at Neemrana Foundation’s production of the opera ‘Si, J’etais Roi’ by Adolphe Adam (2009).
- Toured India and Germany with the KM Chamber Choir with the Babelsberg Orchestra(2012).
- Given performances under Opera India for French and German Embassies and the British Council (2013-16) in India and the United Kingdom.
- Performed for various charities, notably, WaterAid Foundation (London, 2013) and Kathmandu Earthquake Relief (India, 2015).
- Singles featured in BBC Asian Network as pioneering and innovative music (2016).
- Baritone at The Bangalore Men male vocal group (2016).